Tuesday 13 September 2011

13 September 2011 Lizzy's Chuseok Present


After School’s Lizzy sends her Chuseok greetings!

On September 12, Lizzy twittered “A Chuseok present for all of you. Have a happy Chuseok! I’m still in Japan… Please send me some songpyun (rice cake).” She has also uploaded a black and white picture of herself in which she is sporting a fashionable, circle patterned hoodie, while smiling brightly.

In this picture, the normally cute and playful Lizzy is giving off a more mature vibe, gathering much attention from netizens.

Netizens praised her by commenting, “You become prettier day by day” “I really want to send you some rice cake” “I hope you have a wonderful Chuseok in Japan” and “Thank you for your Chuseok gift, I have received it well.”

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000136593
Credit: Soompi 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment