Wednesday 21 September 2011

21 September 2011 UEE shares a group photo of After School looking stylish


On September 21st, UEE shared a family photo of her After School members that she took herself.

UEE revealed through her me2day, “Hello, friends!! I want to share some photos of our members today ^^ I’m not in the picture here, but why do you think I’m not? (Because I took this picture myself!!) I’m uploading this photo secretly!!

Gathered closely together, the members all express their own unique fashion sense while throwing up victory signs for the cameras. Fans immediately noticed that ‘Queen UnniKahi gave a chic, nonplussed facial expression while her dongsaengs beamed happily for the camera.

Netizens commented, “Haha, Kahi unni always looks so dramatic”, “I want to see UEE too! Should’ve asked the manager to take a picture”, and “I’m loving your drama lately, fighting!

Source + Photos: Star News via Naver
Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment