Friday 3 June 2011

3 June 2011 After School’s Lizzy and UEE talk about aging and… fighting?

After School’s UEE and Lizzy’s short conversation through Twitter has caught the attention of netizens.

On June 1st, Lizzy tweeted, “Time flies…”, and in response, UEE replied, “I know… It seems like just yesterday that our Lizzy was walking around in her school uniform, but she’s already 20… goodbye now.”

Lizzy then jokingly teased UEE, “I remember the first time I saw you, unnie (older sister). You were 22-year-old, ‘innocent and sexy’ UEE… Now you are getting closer to mid-20s. Goodbye to unnie, too.”

UEE drew laughter from fans when she replied, “Park Soon Duk, let’s fight!! Come to the snack bar!!”

Netizens stated, “You two can joke around like this because you are close, right?”, “Your conversation is like my conversations with my little sister”, and “The statement about you being in your mid-20s is funny.”
 
Source: JoongAng via Nate
Credit: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment