Sunday 7 August 2011

7 August 2011 Super Junior’s Heechul reveals why he feels affectionate towards After School’s Lizzy


Following previous pictures that showed Super Junior’s Heechul posing with a veritable parade of K-Pop celebrities, he unveiled another picture which showed After School’s Lizzy supporting his “Mr. Simple” comeback.

In the picture, Heechul strikes his usual ‘cool’ face while Lizzy is smiling with a cute V-sign. “Became friends with Lizzy through ‘Running Man‘. She can talk well and act well. For some reason, she’s a girl I feel a lot of affection towards. Reminds me of my school days,” he said.

When I was 18 years old, I used to be addicted to ‘Lineage‘,” he went on to say, referencing the popular online role-playing game. “We got close because her name reminds me of lineage.

Source: Heechul’s Twitter 
Tip: dulcecaramel
Credit: Allkpop
 

No comments:

Post a Comment