Monday 3 October 2011

3 October 2011 After School’s Raina apologizes for complaint against UEE


After School‘s Raina recently apologized for upsetting fans with her comments about fellow member,UEE.

On the latest episode of ‘Immortal Song 2′ Raina sang her first song after joining the show’s cast. Prior to her performance, however, she openly confessed her feelings about After School’s live performances.

She stated, “I really wanted to be on this show. After School has a lot of members. During the chorus, I’m the only one singing all the time. I sing as if I’m going to cough up blood trying my best, but the camera always show UEE unni. It really upsets me.

When this episode aired, netizens criticized Raina, saying that she was dissing her fellow member. Chastened by the backlash, Raina personally apologized through her Twitter. She said, “I didn’t mean what I said in that way. But news articles starting coming out and things got blown up. From now on, I will be more careful.



Source + Image: Naver
Credit: Allkpop

 

2 comments:

Leez Omar said...

Poor Raina.. I think she didn't mean to offend other members.. but it is the fact that she didn't get much attention from the media, and she had to assume responsibility as the main vocals in After School. Pledis should do something, if not, the same thing will happen as happened to Bekah.

Xam37 said...

Of course I'm on Raina's side~ But to be true, I think Raina has quite a lot of screen time too.. When I started watching their perf during Shampoo era, I can always see Raina during her part.. If thr is some unfairness it is referring to E-Young, Joo Yeon & Lizzy.. They have the least screen time..

Post a Comment