Sunday 2 October 2011

2 October 2011 After School’s Raina says, “The camera is always on UEE”


On October 1st, KBS 2TV‘s ‘Declaration of Freedom Saturday- Immortal Song 2‘ featured After School member, Raina who revealed some disappointments she experienced while promoting activities with After School.

Before her performance of “I want to know” by Lee Sun Hee, she had a brief interview where she began with, “I really wanted to participate in this program.

She continued, “There are a lot of members in our group. I’ve really worked hard even to the point where I felt I was going to vomit blood because I sang so much. However, at times it felt like the camera was only on UEE unnie, and I did feel a little discouraged. That’s why I’ve always wanted to deliver a song with my voice alone.

Right before her performance, the idol said, “I hope my song gets delivered to everyone in a good way.” The audience was completely mesmerized by her emotional rendition of the song, which the idol sung flawlessly.

Source + Photos: Osen
Credit: Allkpop 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment