Tuesday 18 October 2011

18 October 2011 Bekah's Blog Update via Twitter

a little honesty

” Don’t Hold Your Breath ” by Nicole Scherzinger

This song explain simply what I felt and what was going on inside after all this time.

This isn’t about a boyfriend heartbreak, this is about giving everything you had to the someone’s or something’s and facing the consequences of being taken advantage of.

I just felt that you guys needed some honesty.

I’m so thankful for those who truly cared about me and for those who still do.

I just needed to let it out guys. Believe me, I loved performing and still do but there are things that I could never explain…

When they tell you that you’re not enough. That you quite don’t meet their standards yet. Fuck it. You don’t need that kind of negativity.

In the end it’s about being happy with who you are and what truly is important to you. That in the end, whatever they want from you isn’t important.

it’s about you.

peace, love & God Bless

-b

ps: yes. i just swore. haha i’m not perfect.

Source: A Wandering *Wonder 


*Noooooo! She's definitely good enough!!*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment