Wednesday 3 August 2011

3 August 2011 After School's Uee Says She Can Drink A Lot


After school member and actress UEE talked about how much she can drink.

On the 2nd, KBS 2TV’s new weekend drama Ojakgyo Brothers held a conference at Imperial Palace Hotel in the southern Seoul district of Gangnam. The drama is about a family with a girl called Baek Ja Eun.

UEE who plays Baek Ja Eun in the drama said, “The character is different from my personality. That makes me enjoy the work.”

The actors get together once a week. They meet on Friday to read the subscript and then move to the after party.

UEE said, “I usually attend the meeting to get to know the other actors. After school doesn’t drink a lot so we usually drink soda. That’s why I thought I can’t drink a lot either. But I realized that I can drink a lot after all these meetings.”

She added, “I’m trying not to miss the meeting, that way I don’t feel awkward on the set. I feel sorry when I’m not able to attend the meeting because of other commitments. I enjoy discussing the drama with other actors and hanging out with them.”

The first episode of Ojakgyo brothers will air on the 6th at 7:55 p.m.

Source: TV Report from Nate 
Credit: Dkpopnews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment