Saturday 12 November 2011

12 November 2011 Lizzy calls MC Yoo Jae Seok in the middle of a broadcast


Orange Caramel, who is currently popular with “Shanghai Romance” will appear on MBC’s Weekly Idol, which airs on the 12th.

In the “Rewriting the profile” corner, where the show verifies if the idol’s profile is true, Lizzy calls Yoo Jae Seok to prove that she usually keeps in touch with him.

When Yoo answered the phone in a bright voice, Lizzy expressed her appreciation by saying, “Thank you so much for answering. I was nervous that you might not answer.” Yoo replied, “No worries. I surely would answer if I can!” proving that Lizzy usually contacts Yoo. Lizzy also said, “Wait for me! I’ll become an MC like you!

Despite the sudden call, Yoo led the conversation in a friendly atmosphere with his laughter and even promised her that he would treat her next time. MC Jung Hyung Don, who had been listening to this conversation said, “I hope he
talks to me in a friendly manner just like her.”

MBC’s Weekly Idol will air on the 12th at 2:00 p.m.

Source: TV Report
Shared by + Article/Credit: TailedFox@as-afterparty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment