Saturday 28 May 2011

28 May 2011 Translation: Joo Yeon’s Letter to her Appa, Omma and Unnie [Brunch Essay]

Appa, Omma, Unnie! I always feel grateful, I love you.
Appa! I always complain and am an immature daughter, can’t even say ‘Love’ words , Not that smart daughter, But Appa knows that i always feel thankful of Appa right?. Appa always send messages like: “Did you eat”,”Did you do good practicing?”, I can’t even reply back because i’m busy, I’m sorry. Everyday that Appa sends me a message i gained some power, Appa sends me messages like: “The daughter i’m proud of, Appa will always cheer you, Fighting!” i feel really happy, I will be a more awesome daughter. Thank you Appa!
Omma! When i think of omma, i think i’ll burst into tears. The omma that is just like an angel. Whenever omma calls, omma always says, “I Love You~”, I just shyly reply, “Yes, I know”. I can’t say anything other than that. If there’s someone next to me I always feel shy, embarrassed even that I cant say “I Love You”. However in my mind, i reply “I Love You, Omma”. Omma, I really really love you. Don’t be sick!
Chatterbox-Unnie! Our unnie that always thinks of me! I’m sorry for being un-sensitive. Unnie nagged and said to me, ” Give them a call often!” . I know well what i should say to family. I’m reliable because of Unnie. No matter what happen, i can lean on. Treat omma and appa well if i’m not home! I Love You!
Credit: AfterSchoolDaze 

No comments:

Post a Comment