Monday 5 December 2011

5 December 2011 Joo Yeon’s message on the Playgirlz fan cafe


Title: This is Joo Yeon!!^^

All fans!!
It’s been awhile right!! ㅠㅠ Hing..

We wrapped up the performance yesterday!!
It’s been awhile since I met all fans, because I am so happy so I leave a message like this ㅎㅎㅎ

All of you have been worried because of a bad news last time right? ㅜㅜ
However, I gained energy because a lot of people worried about me!!
Thank you!!
My condition becomes more good now!! ^^
I won’t be sick again now! I’ll show up a healthy and bright vibe ^^

It’s such a pity because this time activities ended quickly..
But I’m happy because we do it together!!
You’ll wait for After School until we release new album right?^^
Please wait for a little bit more!!

I love you so much Playgirlz! I love you!

Be careful of the cold!!!!!

Credit: Ahyoo @ playgirlzworld.com via fyafterschool
 

No comments:

Post a Comment